The People of Henselman Realty & Management, LLC
SCOTT A. HENSELMAN, CPM, Principal Broker
Scott, a 4th generation native of Medford, has lived here most of his life. He has worked as a Real Estate Investment Manager for almost 40 years, specializing in Historic Restorations, Multi Family, Office and Retail projects. Scott is married, with five children and six grandchildren. Read More
- Attended Medford Public Schools – Graduated Medford High-1972
- Attended Oregon State University – 1973
- Attended Southern Oregon University – 1974
- Oregon Insurance School – 1974 – Insurance License-All types
- Oregon Real Estate School –1978 – Real-Estate Salesperson License
- Institute of Real Estate Management – Courses:
- Management of Office Buildings
- Managing Real Estate as an Investment
- Long-Range Management Plan/Office Buildings
- Awarded Certified Property Manager Designation – 1982
- Oregon Real Estate School – 1988 – Real Estate Broker’s License
- Environmental &Asbestos School – 1998
After being a partner and founding real estate manager for Commercial Property Management in 1978, Scott and his father formed Henselman Realty & Management on April 22, 1982. Scott became sole owner of HRM in 1988. In 2016, HRM became a Limited Liability Corporation.
Currently Scott is the Managing Member and Principal Broker of Henselman Realty & Management LLC. HRM specializes in the Management, Sales, Leasing, Investment Analysis and Fee Consulting of Real Estate in Southern Oregon.
- National Association of Realtors of Jackson County
- Institute of Real Estate Management
- Medford Parking Commission – ‘78-‘84-Chairman three years, ‘87-‘93-member.
- Chairman, City of Medford, Urban Renewal Agency Ad Hoc Study Committee –’89.
- Transportation Committee, Chamber of Commerce ‘85-’91.
- Downtown Revitalization Committee, City of Medford ‘84-‘86.
- Member of The Rotary Club of Bear Creek Valley, President 1999-2000
- Member – Board of Directors, Southern Oregon Historical Society (SOHS) 2012 to 2017
- Treasurer of SOHS, 2013/2015 and 2016/2018
- Member, City of Medford Landmarks and Historical Commission, 2011 to 2017
- Chairman, Landmarks and Historic Commission, – 2017
Church, Mission work, Skiing, Sailing, Snowmobiling, cooking, Canning, Gardening & Family.
LEESA A. HENSELMAN
Leesa Henselman was born and raised in Ojai, California. She attended public schools and graduated from Nordhoff High School in 1987. Shortly after graduation, she started a family and had three wonderful children. In 1992 she made the decision to move out of the hustle and bustle of Southern California to the beautiful Rogue Valley where she pursued her interest in Real Estate and received her Salespersons license in March of 1993. Read More
In 1994, while working at Century 21 Blue Ribbon Properties, she met and fell in love with her husband, Scott Henselman. It was also in 1994 that she transitioned from residential real estate sales to an active role in Scott’s commercial real estate company. Over the years, Leesa and Scott have grown Henselman Realty & Management LLC into the business it is today. With Scott leading the way on the Real Estate side of the company and Leesa being more hands on with the office management side of HRM.
In addition to raising a family and helping Scott run the company, Leesa has a huge heart for missions and volunteer work. She has served on the board of directors for numerous organizations, has been a CASA for Jackson Country, served 6+ years on the Citizens Review Board for the OR Dept. of Justice and is very involved with her church, leading mission teams to places like Haiti, Cuba and in 2018, Serbia to help the refugees.
In 2013, Leesa helped start Unforgotten Project; a faith based non-profit serving the children and communities of Lastic, Les Roches and Fond Parisian, Haiti. She is the CFO and Director of Relations for the organization.
Leesa loves living in the Rogue Valley and when she and Scott are not out of the area she enjoys sticking close to home enjoying the company of their friends and family.
“Being married to, and working alongside, my husband all of these years has been such a blessing. It has been a joy and an honor to be part of Henselman Realty & Management and I look forward to being part of its continued success” ~Leesa Henselman. Read Less
MARINO ROSSI, ACoM, BROKER
Marino has been a resident of Medford since 1985, and worked with Henselman Realty & Management LLC since 2012. Specializing in leasing of commercial and residential projects. Currently holds a valid Oregon Real Estate License, and is an Accredited Commercial Manager (ACoM) though the Institute of Real Estate Management. Marino has been involved in sale and customer service / consultant for 29 years. Marino has been married for 17 years to Julie Rossi and has two beautiful little girls that call him Grandpa Marino. Read More
- Graduated in Grants Pass, Oregon in 1981
- Attended Rogue Community College taking a variety of business classes.
- Rapport Leadership International Master Graduate – Las Vegas Nevada
- Pro Schools Real Estate – Contracts, Finance, Property Management, Agency, and Brokerage.
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)–Managing the Physical Asset, Leadership & Human Resource Essentials,
- Investment Real Estate Financial Tools, Marketing & Leasing of Office Buildings, Ethics for the Real Estate Manager.
- Member – Active Licensed Broker in the State of Oregon
- Member – Rogue Valley Association of Realtors
- Member – Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)